Aim & Scope
Journal of Research in Ecology covers all theoretical and experimental ecology that impacts a change on the environment and sociological livelihood of the life forms. The aim of this journal is very broad that it includes all ecological and its applied disciplines. Even this journal aims to publish supplementary fields like class room environmental aspects, social and environmental problems, company environment aspects, relationship between abiotic and biotic factor or between themselves or both etc. It relates harmonious researches leading to the construction of new models for the better development of bioforms in the ecosystem and its life process that makes the world sustainable. All researches that have ecological connections and applications could be published in this journal. This disemmination of broad scope is to make the publication in all regards related to the ecology and helps the readers to get all aspects in a same window.
• It publishes, research articles, reviews, short communications, debates, book reviews, investigations, staring facts, competitions and editorials on Ecology and its applied fields.
• It concentrates on the anthropogenic activity of man on environment and its implications.
The journal accepts the following type of scientific communication,
- Regular Research articles: These should elaborate new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly.
- General Reviews: These should cover all aspects of research findings in the topic hitherto and should be a overall summary of the topic chosen for reviewing.
- Short Communications: A Short Communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus.
- Mini review: Submissions of mini-reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Mini-reviews are also peer-reviewed.
Authors publishing with Journal of Research in Ecology retain the copyright to their work; all their research articles and images are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License. This license allows the article / image to be downloaded from the website, copied and distributed as long as the original content is left unmodified.
Issues of the discontinued journal (Journal of Research in Energy) merged with this Journal as of October 2014 - Link